SK Legal Counsel assists in protecting the interests of entrepreneurs and established business entities with the legal guidance necessary from inception to growth.
BUSINESS AND CORPORATE LAW
- Incorporation of a business
- Employment Contracts, Services Contracts, Licensing Agreements
- Contract Reviews / Purchase & Sale Agreements/Loan Agreements/Secured Transactions and mediation/Negotiation of disputes and breach of contract issues.
- Drafting Employee Handbooks/Employee Contracts
- Stock Option Plans
- Private Placement Memorandums
- Obtaining 501c3 Tax Exemptions
- Intellectual Property, Trademark & Copyright Registration
- Establishing a presence in California for out of state and foreign companies.
We represent both franchisors and franchisees in obtaining, developing and successfully complying with all areas of franchise law, including:
- Franchise Disclosure Document (Offering Circulars)
- Master and sub-franchise agreements
- Area development agreements
- Distribution agreements
- Purchase, sale or transfer of a franchise
- Compliance with FTC regulations
- State registrations
- Software, equipment and copyright agreements
- Trademark and use agreements
- Leases and property agreements