Our law firm is dedicated to earning your trust for the long term.
- We offer practical, cost-effective services, skilled legal advice, and personal attention to each client, local or international.
- Your legal issue and success is of importance to you, and to us as your legal team.
- Whether local or international, we value each and every client, and offer trusted legal representation around the globe.
SK Legal Counsel was founded on the principle of dedicated attorneys and staff, working together, with a commitment to excellence.
The Managing Attorney of SK Legal Counsel is Sunit Kumar. Mr. Kumar founded SK Legal Counsel having assembled a team of highly experienced and dedicated attorneys to serve as of-counsel and expand the firm’s reach internationally. The attorneys assembled have individualized expertise in all of our practice areas (Business and Real Estate, Entertainment, Immigration). We are qualified to provide immigration and transactional services to clients around the world, and litigation services in California.
- B.A. Business Administration: Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles
- Juris Doctorate: The John Marshall Law School, Chicago
- Masters of Law in Taxation: The John Marshall Law School, Chicago
- International Law Education: Temple Law School, Tokyo, Japan; St. John’s University School of Law, Rome, Italy
- Bar Admission: State Bar of California
Mr. Kumar’s work experience spans across Europe, Asia and the United States. As an attorney, Mr. Kumar has represented both individuals and corporate interests in business, real estate, entertainment and immigration law, and approaches each client with the same professional dedication.
- B.A. Anthropology & Psychology: University of Kansas, Lawrence, Kansas
- Juris Doctorate: St. John’s University School of Law, New York City, New York
- International Law Education: St. John’s University School of Law, Rome, Italy
- Bar Admission: State Bar of New York
Mr. Brewer’s legal career has seen him work in both public interest law as well as at a highly respected Wall Street litigation firm. Throughout that time he has represented his clients in immigration, corporate, commercial and tort matters, and has been lauded for his ability to take much of the pain out of the legal process. In addition to practicing law, Mr. Brewer is a ceramic artist and enjoys New York City’s cultural offerings.