SK Legal Counsel works on behalf of a wide range of individual and corporate clients in the U.S and abroad. Our attorneys are well-suited in navigating the complex issues presented by the legal system.
Our representation includes detailed planning and implementation of strategies to help our clients achieve the goals in Immigration Law, Business and Real Estate, and Entertainment Law. We are qualified to provide Immigration services to clients around the world, and Business, Real Estate and Entertainment Services to clients in California and New York.
We believe in and apply the values of intense preparation, persistence and the highest standards to our work. With a history involving representing artists, entertainers, businesses and non-profit entities, our experience and ability allows us to provide top-quality, responsive, and personalized service to our clients.
Our Fee Structure
Our fee structure, as is the common practice in our industry, is one of flat fees for most Immigration matters, and hourly fees for matters in Business, Real Estate and Entertainment Law. The fees reflect the complexity of individual matters and remain competitive in the legal industry.
The Founding Attorney of SK Legal Counsel is Sunit Kumar. Mr. Kumar founded SK Legal Counsel having assembled a team of highly experienced and dedicated attorneys to serve as of-counsel and expand the firm’s reach internationally. The attorneys assembled have individualized expertise in all of our practice areas (Business and Real Estate, Entertainment, Immigration).
- B.A. Business Administration: Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles
- Juris Doctorate: The John Marshall Law School, Chicago
- Masters of Law in Taxation: The John Marshall Law School, Chicago
- International Law Education: Temple Law School, Tokyo, Japan; St. John’s University School of Law, Rome, Italy
- Bar Admission: State Bar of California
Mr. Kumar’s legal work experience spans intertnationally across Europe, Asia and the United States. Mr. Kumar has represented both individuals and corporate interests in immigration matters, business and real estate law, and entertainment representation.
- B.A. Anthropology & Psychology: University of Kansas, Lawrence, Kansas
- Juris Doctorate: St. John’s University School of Law, New York City, New York
- International Law Education: St. John’s University School of Law, Rome, Italy
- Bar Admission: State Bar of New York
Mr. Brewer’s legal career has seen him work in both public interest law as well as at a highly respected Wall Street litigation firm. Throughout that time he has represented his clients in immigration, corporate, commercial and tort matters, and has been lauded for his ability to take much of the pain out of the legal process. In addition to practicing law, Mr. Brewer is a ceramic artist and enjoys New York City’s cultural offerings.